TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Who are you?
2. What is this website?
3. What kind of 3D content can I find here?
4. What is “Star”?
5. What is DAZ Studio/Poser?
6. Can I use your content?
7. I have made some freebies using your content! Can I share them?
8. Can I sell stuff that I made using your content?
1. Your morphs don’t show up on my Star figure! What am I doing wrong?
2. Your morphs are working, but I can’t find your clone morphs!
3. Your clone morphs are working, but I can’t find your other morphs!
4. Some parts of the clothing is warped when I fit it to Star using your clones.
Who are you?
On the web, I am known as AeridisArt, or Aeridis. I am a comic artist who is mainly working on a Legend of Zelda fan comic named The Legend of Zelda: Mystic Gauntlet. Other than that, I’m just a regular girl with too little time to work on personal projects…
What is this site?
This site is just a place to house my 3D content. All my 3D content can be found here!
What kind of 3D content can I find here?
I will be making stuff mainly for Star. Content will include morphs to change her looks, clothes for her to wear, textures to change her up, hairstyles and props. I also plan on doing environments, but they will mostly be for personal projects.
What is “Star”?
Star is a beautiful 3D character created by Littlefox. She can be used in DAZ Studio as well as Poser to create 3D scenes.
What is DAZ Studio/Poser?
Can I use your content?
Of course you can! I put uploads for a reason! Just follow the link provided for each product page and use them to your hearts content!
I have made some freebies using your content! Can I share them?
Yes, of course! Feel free to share them wherever you want! Just make sure that you don’t redistribute my files and give credit where credit is due.
Can I sell stuff that I made using your content?
Depends on what it is. If you were to sculpt a morph using mine as a base, but you’re making it required to have my morphs, then that’s okay, however, if you sculpted a morph using mine as a base but made it an independent morph (not requiring my morph), than no, it’s not okay. Anything made with my content MUST require my content to use. Commercial renders are completely different and are entirely a-ok.
Your morphs don’t show up on my Star figure! What am I doing wrong?
First off, make sure you installed my content to the right folder. For DAZ, you must drag the folder(s) supplied in your download into your “My Library” folder. For Poser, drag the folder(s) into your “Downloads” folder. If you still don’t see the morphs, you most likely have an outdated version of Star. Redownload her and try again.
Your morphs are working, but I can’t find your clone morphs!
(DAZ only) Clone morphs work differently than normal morphs. You just fit the clothes to Star and they’ll work their magic! Here’s how you do it:
- Load up Star in your scene and select her.
- While Star is selected, load the clothes you want her to wear onto the scene. The Auto-fit window will pop up when you do so. If not, select the clothes on the scene and in the Parameters tab, locate the parameter that says “Fit to..” Click on the button and a window will appear with a drop-down menu. From the menu, select “Star” then press OK. The Auto-fit window will then appear.
- In the Auto-fit window, there are two drop-down menus, but only one can be selected. Click on that menu and from the list, select the character that the piece of clothing was made for and press OK.
- The clothes will fit and automatically conform to Star.
Your clone morphs are working, but I can’t find your other morphs!
My regular morphs can be found within the same paths as the morphs that come with Star. The majority of them are located under the “Body” and “Face” sub-menus.
Some parts of the clothing is warped when I fit it to Star using your clones.
These are due to the massive change in the thickness of body parts between Star and other figures. I plan on making updated versions of my clones in the future.